Qlip’s dairy laboratory provides all analyses for infant formula. Various analysis packages are available in the field of food safety, such as:
- Residue and contaminant research for pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and NDL-PCBs, MOSH/MOAH, heavy metals and aflatoxin.
- Composition research on macronutrients (including fat and protein) and premix markers such as minerals and vitamins.
- Full label claim research on macronutrients, fatty acid composition, minerals and vitamins and trace elements.
- Amino acids research.
- Research on pathogens specifically for infant formula (Cronobacter, Listeria, Salmonella etc.).
- Antibiotic screening study.
- Environmental research and sampling for hygiene and food safety in the production environment.
Reliable by accreditation
With our expertise and experience we are able to create bespoke analysis packages and comply with the applicable legislation and regulations (EU 2016/127). The laboratory is fully specialised in analyses of dairy products. Our methods are based on ISO standards and norms and are ISO17025-accredited. During implementation our focus is on high-quality analysis methods, reliable analysis results and fast turnaround times.
Digitisation of the entire process
Together with you we examine the possibilities of transferring your analysis results from our LIMS system directly to your ERP system, giving you immediate insight into all data so you can instantly identify any deviations. The results are immediately available for further processing in your Certificate of Analysis (CoA).
Interested? Contact our experts via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 88 7547199.